4 Chicken Breasts
1 Medium White Onions, Sliced
3 Tbs Freshly Crushed Garlic
4 Heaped Tsp Thai Red Curry Paste
8 oz Mushrooms, Quartered
2 Cans of Coconut Milk
Zest and Juice of 1 Lime
1 Can of Baby Corn, Cut Into Thirds
8 oz Green Beans, Cut In Half Lengthways
8 oz Broccoli
2 Tbs Soy Sauce
2 Tbs Fish Sauce
2 Tbs Palm Sugar (Or Substitute Brown Sugar)
- Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Wok and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Add olive oil, onions, and garlic to the Wok and cover with the Dome Lid. Allow heat to come up and the onions and garlic to cook through, opening every couple of minutes to stir.
- Add the Thai red curry paste and mix into the onion and garlic mixture. Leave it to cook for a couple of minutes so that the flavors can marry together.
- Add the coconut milk, soy sauce, fish sauce, palm sugar (or brown sugar, if using), lime zest, and lime juice.
- Stir until the Thai red curry paste has mixed into the coconut milk and there are no lumps of paste left.
- Add the chicken, mushrooms, baby corn, and green beans.
- Ensure all of the ingredients are coated with the liquid mixture and cover with the Dome Lid, opening to stir every 15 minutes.
- After 45 minutes, add the broccoli.
- Close the Dome Lid and leave to cook for another 15 minutes.
Serve over steamed rice or with noodles and garnish with a variety of toppings such as cilantro, peanuts, fresh chilis, and a lime wedge for an extra hit of citrus.