COBB GRILL DINNER RECIPE,
Sirloin Steak On The Bone
4 Sirloin steaks on the bone
Freshly ground pepper
Remove the steaks from their packaging and place on a plate in the fridge to dry out. Do not cover. You can do this overnight or for a few days to dry-age in your fridge. If you don’t have time, pat the steaks dry with some kitchen towel.
Light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes in the COBB.
- Place the grill grid on the COBB and close the lid to heat up for 10 minutes.
- Rub the steaks with the oil and then season well on both sides with the salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Place the steaks on the hot grill grid and do not move (you want the grill lines) for 10 minutes. You will have to cook the steaks 2 at a time.
- Turn once and cook for a further 10 minutes, or depending on the thickness of your steak, for longer.
- Let the steaks rest for at least 5 minutes, preferably 10.
Add some peppers and zucchini for the entire cooking period, they go beautifully with the steak.
COBB Recipe Book
Don't miss out on our smoking recipe book.