COBB GRILL DINNER RECIPE,
Crispy Pork Belly
1 – 2 lb Boneless Pork Belly
2 Tsp Course Salt
1 Tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Score the rind of the pork belly or ask your butcher to do it for you.
- Pat the pork belly dry with a paper towel.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper all over and then cover.
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place the Grill Grid, Fenced Roast Rack, and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Roast the pork belly for 40 minutes on the Fenced Roast Rack, fat side up.
- Turn over for the last 10 – 15 minutes, fat side down, to crisp up.
- Remove from COBB and let it rest before slicing and serving
Serve alongside some potatoes roasted in your COBB or a light, refreshing salad or slaw to help cut through the richness of the pork belly.