COBB GRILL SNACK RECIPE,
Stuffed Mushrooms with Crispy Bacon
4 Big Brown Mushrooms
4 Tbsp Salted Butter
2 Cloves Fresh Garlic (crushed)
1 Tub Cream Cheese or Cottage Cheese
1 pack of bacon (diced)
Salt and Pepper
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Frying Pan and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Fry the bacon with the Dome Lid off for about 15-20 minutes until crisp or to your liking.
- Trim the mushroom stems to the same height as the brown fins.
- Remove Frying Pan, and place the Grill Grid and Roast Rack on the Cobb Grill and close the Dome Lid.
- Mix the crushed garlic into the softened butter and spread generously across the mushrooms.
- Add black pepper to taste.
- Spread a generous dollop of cream cheese carefully over the whole mushroom to cover it.
- Remove Dome Lid and place the mushrooms on the Roast Rack and cook for about 30 minutes.
- Top with crispy bacon bits and enjoy.
Bacon Blue Cheese PizzaButterflied LambCajun SalmonCaramelized Onion BurgersChili Con CarneCreamy MusselsFish CurryGoat Cheese RisottoLemon ChickenLemon Garlic ChickenLemon Grilled FishMeatballs in Tomato SauceMeaty PizzaPeppered Beef FilletPrime Rib RoastRed Chicken CurryRed Wine Chicken StewRump SteakSirloin SteakSmoked Lamb ChopsSmoked SalmonSpicy Seafood PotWhite Wine MusselsYellowfin Tuna
SNACKS & SIDES
Baba GanoushBaked CamembertBBQ Bacon SticksChili PoppersCornbreadDax's Spice MixGarlic SpinachGrilled CornHoney Cinnamon CornbreadMushrooms with BaconPeri-Peri ChickenPrawn SkewersRoasted EggplantStuffed Mushrooms