COBB GRILL SNACK RECIPE,
Stuffed Mushrooms with Crispy Bacon
4 Big Brown Mushrooms
4 Tbsp Salted Butter
2 Cloves Fresh Garlic (crushed)
1 Tub Cream Cheese or Cottage Cheese
1 pack of bacon (diced)
Salt and Pepper
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Frying Pan and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Fry the bacon with the Dome Lid off for about 15-20 minutes until crisp or to your liking.
- Trim the mushroom stems to the same height as the brown fins.
- Remove Frying Pan, and place the Grill Grid and Roast Rack on the Cobb Grill and close the Dome Lid.
- Mix the crushed garlic into the softened butter and spread generously across the mushrooms.
- Add black pepper to taste.
- Spread a generous dollop of cream cheese carefully over the whole mushroom to cover it.
- Remove Dome Lid and place the mushrooms on the Roast Rack and cook for about 30 minutes.
- Top with crispy bacon bits and enjoy.