COBB GRILL DINNER RECIPE,
Bacon, Caramelized Onions, & Blue Cheese Pizza
For Pizza Dough:
1 Cup Flour
1 Pinch Salt
1 Tsp Instant Yeast
3 Tbs Oil
1/3 Cup Water (lukewarm)
1 Pack of Bacon
1 Thinly Sliced Onion
2 Tbs Brown Sugar
3.5 oz Blue Cheese
3.5 oz Grated Mozzarella Cheese
- Combine flour and salt in a bowl. Dissolve the yeast in water and add oil. Pour the wet mixture onto dry ingredients and mix until a dough begins to form.
- Once formed, transfer dough onto a clean surface and start kneading for roughly 10 minutes. It might seem sticky at first but keep kneading until the dough is smooth and soft.
- Set dough aside in a lightly oiled bowl. Cover with a wet cloth and set aside in a warm place for about 30 minutes (or until risen).
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Frying Pan and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Fry the bacon in the COBB Frying Pan until crispy or to your liking and set aside.
- Sauté onions and add brown sugar, fry until cooked and caramelized (should take roughly 10 minutes), and set aside.
- Punch down the dough again by giving it another quick knead.
- Roll it out to fit inside the COBB Frying Pan.
- Cover the dough with tomatoes, top with mozzarella, blue cheese, bacon, and onions.
- Place the Frying Pan onto the heat and cover with the Dome Lids, allowing the pizza to cook for 20-25 minutes or until crispy and cooked.
Serve right away while the pizza is still nice and warm! Feel free to add new ingredients, pizza is a truly versatile dish when it comes to flavor and texture.
Bacon Blue Cheese PizzaCajun SalmonCaramelized Onion BurgersButterflied LambChili Con CarneLemon ChickenLemon Grilled FishGoat Cheese RisottoPeppered Beef FilletPrime Rib RoastRed Wine Chicken StewRump SteakSirloin SteakSmoked Lamb ChopsSmoked SalmonSpicy Seafood PotYellowfin Tuna