COBB GRILL DINNER RECIPE,
Bacon, Caramelized Onions, & Blue Cheese Pizza
For Pizza Dough:
1 Cup flour
1 Pinch salt
1 Tsp instant yeast
3 Tbs oil
1/3 Cup lukewarm water
1 Pack of bacon
1 Thinly sliced onion
2 Tbs brown sugar
3.5 Oz blue cheese
3.5 Oz grated Mozzarella cheese
- Combine flour and salt in a bowl. Dissolve the yeast in water and add oil. Pour the wet mixture onto dry ingredients and mix until a dough begins to form.
- Once formed, transfer dough onto a clean surface and start kneading for roughly 10 minutes. It might seem sticky at first but keep kneading until the dough is smooth and soft.
- Set dough aside in a lightly oiled bowl. Cover with a wet cloth and set aside in a warm place for about 30 minutes (or until risen).
Light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes in the COBB.
- Fry the bacon in the COBB Frying Pan until crispy or to your liking and set aside.
- Sauté onions and add brown sugar, fry until cooked and caramelized (should take roughly 10 minutes), and set aside.
- Punch down the dough again by giving it another quick knead.
- Roll it out to fit inside the COBB Frying Pan.
- Cover the dough with tomatoes, top with mozzarella, blue cheese, bacon, and onions.
- Place the Frying Pan onto the heat and cover with the Dome Lids, allowing the pizza to cook for 20-25 minutes or until crispy and cooked.
Serve right away while the pizza is still nice and warm! Feel free to add new ingredients, pizza is a truly versatile dish when it comes to flavor and texture.
COBB Recipe Book
Don't miss out on our smoking recipe book.