COBB GRILL SNACK RECIPE,
Pork Belly Kebabs
2.2 lbs Pork Belly
5 oz Ginger Beer
5 oz Light Soy Sauce
3 Cloves Garlic (mashed)
2 Tbsp Sesame Oil
2 Stars of Anise
1 Thumb-Sized Piece of Fresh Ginger (peeled and finely grated)
1 Fresh Chili (chopped)
Spring onions (chopped)
Toasted Sesame Seeds
8-10 Kebab Sticks
- Slice pork belly in 1/2 in wide and 2 in long slices.
- Make the marinade by whisking all the ingredients together.
- Pour the marinade over the pork belly and let it marinate in the fridge for at least 6 hours. (preferably overnight)
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Griddle and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Remove the pork from marinade and thread the strips onto the kebab sticks
- Grill on Griddle, turning once or twice. (about 5-10 minutes a side)
Bacon Blue Cheese PizzaButterflied LambLemon ChickenLemon Grilled FishGoat Cheese RisottoPrime Rib RoastRed Wine Chicken StewRump SteakSirloin SteakSmoked Lamb ChopsSmoked SalmonSpicy Seafood PotYellowfin Tuna