COBB GRILL SNACK RECIPE,
Pork Belly Kebabs
2.2 lbs Pork Belly
5 oz Ginger Beer
5 oz Light Soy Sauce
3 Cloves Garlic (mashed)
2 Tbsp Sesame Oil
2 Stars of Anise
1 Thumb-Sized Piece of Fresh Ginger (peeled and finely grated)
1 Fresh Chili (chopped)
Spring onions (chopped)
Toasted Sesame Seeds
8-10 Kebab Sticks
- Slice pork belly in 1/2 in wide and 2 in long slices.
- Make the marinade by whisking all the ingredients together.
- Pour the marinade over the pork belly and let it marinate in the fridge for at least 6 hours. (preferably overnight)
Prepare your COBB Grill and light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes. Place Griddle and Dome Lid on COBB Grill and let heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Remove the pork from marinade and thread the strips onto the kebab sticks
- Grill on Griddle, turning once or twice. (about 5-10 minutes a side)
Bacon Blue Cheese PizzaButterflied LambCajun SalmonCaramelized Onion BurgersChili Con CarneCreamy MusselsFish CurryGoat Cheese RisottoLemon ChickenLemon Garlic ChickenLemon Grilled FishMeatballs in Tomato SauceMeaty PizzaPeppered Beef FilletPrime Rib RoastRed Chicken CurryRed Wine Chicken StewRump SteakSirloin SteakSmoked Lamb ChopsSmoked SalmonSpicy Seafood PotWhite Wine MusselsYellowfin Tuna
SNACKS & SIDES
Baba GanoushBaked CamembertBBQ Bacon SticksChili PoppersCornbreadDax's Spice MixGarlic SpinachGrilled CornHoney Cinnamon CornbreadMushrooms with BaconPeri-Peri ChickenPrawn SkewersRoasted EggplantStuffed Mushrooms